inner voices

Monday, May 29, 2006

long weekend

It's been an interesting weekend. And a long one :) On the one hand, I've not (in person) interacted with anyone outside of my own family. So that's a little weird that I didn't go out at all. But on the other hand, I had a really good time with the family. Especially yesterday (Sunday) when my parents and I (and their friend) did Bike the Drive. It's such a fun event -- we do it every year. They close Lake Shore Drive for the morning and you do a 30 mile loop on it on a bike, starting at Grant Park, going South to the Museum of Science and Industry, north to Hollywood, and then back to Grant Park. The views are just incredible and while you see some of them frequently, it's really different to see them from a bike than it is to see them while you're stuck in traffic! We also rode 30 miles on Saturday morning so it's been quite the biking weekend!
Going to my grandmother's for dinner tonight. Tomorrow my family is going to see Spamalot -- should be fun! A welcome reprieve from the mind numbing activity that is studying for the bar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home