inner voices

Saturday, May 06, 2006

my computer hates me

It's been quite the few days. After not posting for a while because I was working so hard on studying (I read 600 pages of a casebook and took meticulous notes on it over the course of 2 days), I then became unable to post because my computer flipped out. I mean flipped out. Completely useless yesterday and fixed (I hope!) now only after my spending serious cash and having a geek squad guy sit in my apartment doing stuff to it for 3 hours. BLAH. The bad news is that this meant I was extremely unproductive yesterday. The good news is that my computer is functioning fine now. Let's just hope it stays this way, at least for the next week...
One week from today I'll be driving to Toronto! (Then getting home a week from tomorrow). YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home