inner voices

Monday, May 01, 2006

a few prom pics

Prom was fun. Not in a "wow, this is the most awesome night ever" kind of way but in the kind of way that anything is ever fun in law school. Most importantly, it didn't suck. More fun than prom itself was the pre-party, at which there was a very cool champagne fountain (filled of course with the crappiest champagne in existence). But something about the fountain made it taste better... Or maybe that was the quantity...
This pic is a bunch of the girls at the pre-party. I don't know the girl on the right.

This is Emily and me. Emily has been the saving grace of my law school experience. Too bad she's going to New York next year...

If you really want to see the rest of my pics, they're on my flickr site... (see link to the right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home