inner voices

Sunday, April 09, 2006

tune-less

Today I made the unfortunate mistake of forgetting to bring my iPod with me to the gym. This mistake was made even more unfortunate by the fact that today was a "long workout" day. Thus, I'm fairly impressed with myself that I still managed to do a full 65 minutes on the stationary bike, even without my music to motivate and distract me. (65 minutes is a REALLY long time to pedal on a bike that doesn't go anywhere!)

I should be getting home 5 weeks from today (or from yesterday, in which case I'll already be home 5 weeks from today). This is very exciting. At this point, it's looking like I'll do the drive by myself, but if anyone wants to take a little road trip with me, I'd love company :)

Not much else worth writing about, so instead, I'll tell you about things that no one possibly cares about :)
1. Went to the grocery store this morning. I love going early when there aren't a zillion people there, when that you can actually get through the aisles and not have to wait an eternity to check out.
2. I went out last night and some drunk person spilled their drink all over my nice jeans. Now I have to do laundry. Boo.
3. People here seem really impressed by the fact that I actually finished my 3L paper. I guess that's because at HLS deadlines are completely meaningless (there's always an extention or an exception and "late penalties" are generally empty threats). But why would I have wanted an extention? I just wanted it to be DONE (and, happily, it is).

On second thought, maybe I should keep these thoughts inside my head... Later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home