inner voices

Saturday, March 18, 2006

the power of oprah

So my day didn't start out so great. I had a pretty negative morning. Then I did a lot of tax reading, which didn't exactly make me feel better. And then I didn't really have anything to do, so I was bored, which just doesn't help lift the spirit. So, I decided to start watching my new Oprah's 20th Anniversary Collection dvd(s). (No, I didn't pay for them -- it's expensive! I found a gift certificate to Amazon.com that I got for filling out a school-related survey last year and realized that I should use it before I lost it again...hence Oprah). So anyway, I watched like 4 hours of it tonight (out of 17 or so total) and it was great. Made me laugh, made me cry, but mostly just made me happy. I like Oprah. And now I'm not bored and I'm in a good place. The power of Oprah... And the best news is, I still have 13 unseen hours left to watch :)

2 Comments:

  • I can't buy books online unless I know exactly what I want. I prefer browsing in the bookstore. I particularly prefer browsing in an independent bookstore.

    By Blogger cassie, At 9:28 AM  

  • i'm checking back every day to hear about colorado :)

    By Blogger lisa, At 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home