inner voices

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

where did spring go?

OK, so it was spring for a few blissful days, and now it's snowing again... WTF? Yesterday I ran outside in shorts and a tshirt and today I'm wearing my winter coat again. Grrr. I want to retire my coat for the season!

Anyway, not much to report on here. I got called on in Corporate Tax this morning (after the first 4 people he called on weren't in class) and managed not to sound like too much of a moron. That was good. And this afternoon I have an hour-long presentation (really a 20 minute presentation followed by my leading a 40 minute discussion) in my clinical workshop. So not looking forward to that!

Weird that I go home again a week from today... Basically, between next Tuesday and Sunday, I will not sleep in the same place twice... (Tuesday: Cambridge, Weds: Glencoe, Thurs: Denver (hotel), Fri: Denver (friend's couch), Sat: C. Springs, Sun: Aspen). As crazed as things will be though, I'm really excited for spring break and all the happenings around it. The wedding should be super fun (with no prospects for drama!) and I'm so looking forward to skiing with my parents in Aspen (never been to Aspen before and skiing, well, skiing in Colorado is always wonderful). Now if I can just makeit through the next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home