inner voices

Sunday, April 02, 2006

delayed again

I think that I have bad travelling karma. My flight back to Boston today was over an hour late (an hour late to board, then, when we finally got to the runway we were 10th in line to take off). My flights never seem to be on time! I will say, though, that I care a whole lot less about delays when I'm going back o Boston as opposed to coming home. Probably because I'm not all that eager to get back here.

Now I'm back in my apartment. One of my smoke alarms keeps beeping for no apparent reason (there's no smoke. anywhere.). It might drive me crazy.

Finally, a quick apology to everyone I didn't see when I was home (which is everyone who isn't a member of my family). It was such a short trip (4 days) and between my lack of a car, not feeling super, and just general homebodiness, I didn't exactly make it out. Good thing I'll be home for good in 6 weeks :)

1 Comments:

  • "Good thing I'll be home for good in 6 weeks :)"

    AND
    THEN
    WE
    PARTY.

    sorry to hear about your little guy. don't fret out the last bit of law school - you'll be home soon and we'll be having take-out on my balcony.

    :)

    By Blogger lisa, At 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home