inner voices

Friday, April 07, 2006

my theme song

So I just got a MySpace bulletin about your life "theme song" where you go to this website and find out your theme song based on the #1 song on your 18th birthday. I don't do the whole MySpace bulletin thing, but this site was pretty nifty so I thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php

Apparently, my theme song is "Livin La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin... interesting...

So, what's your theme song? (Remember, #1 on your 18th birthday, not birth date)

4 Comments:

  • TYLER! that's hilarious... mine is in the US was "Angel of Mine" - Monica, and the UK #1 was "Fly Away" - Lenny K

    i dig it. i like my theme songs :)

    By Blogger lisa, At 2:10 PM  

  • Was "Livin" La Vida Loca" really THAT popular?... It's my theme song too!

    I would have called you back when I saw your myspace message, but it was a bit late Eastern time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:21 PM  

  • "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.

    Perfect.

    By Blogger James McLaughlin, At 10:31 PM  

  • Jay, that's the song that was #1 when you were born... Your theme song is actually "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies (also appropriate)

    By Blogger cassie, At 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home