inner voices

Friday, March 31, 2006

in fond memory

So the real reason I haven't posted about my vacation yet has nothing to do with anything that happened on my trip. Trip(s) were good, I'll write about them later, there are more important things going on though. I really haven't written because I can't find the appropriate words to mourn the loss of Bo. My brother's dog passed away on Saturday night after almost 13 years of a wonderful life. He is greatly missed by the whole family. It has been so strange to be home without him here, as he was such a big part of my life for so long. I really can't put what I'm feeling into words, but just know that he was a wonderful dog and it's pretty sad here without him.

2 Comments:

  • I got to know Bo for 8 of those years. I know how much he meant to you and your brother. I'm sorry Cass, I loved that puppy too.

    By Blogger James McLaughlin, At 2:04 AM  

  • I'm sorry sweetie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home