inner voices

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

my paper and other nightmares

So while I'm printing yet another draft of my paper to edit (this should be the last hard copy I have to print), I thought I'd take a few minutes and update my adoring public on the last few days of my life. As you can tell, I'm a little delirious.
Mostly I've been working on my paper. And only working on my paper. I think that yesterday I worked on it for 12 hours. But I will turn it in today and be DONE with it. That's happy. I wish it were a little longer (by 2 pages) but oh well.
I have put the rest of my life on hold while I've been finishing the paper, meaning that once I do turn it in, I will have TONS of CRAP to do (mostly for HL Central). Oh the joys...
I had a really disturbing nightmare last night. It involved a close friend of mine being married to another friend of mine and accused of murdering a baby and I went to visit the jail and even though my friend was innocent the case was going to result in a guilty verdict. Like I said, very disturbing dream. On the plus side, it got me out of bed at 6 so I've already done over 2 hours of work on my paper... Too bad it meant that I got less than 6 hours of sleep...

Time to do the final edit. Hopefully next time I post, it will be from a happier place.

1 Comments:

  • man - I hope I wasn't one of the friends in your dream!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home