inner voices

Monday, April 10, 2006

SHIT SHIT SHIT

Sorry, need to scream to someone. Just got the dreaded email back from my paper advisor saying that I really need to do another draft of my paper. That I've "done lots of good research and have lots of interesting ideas reflected in this paper" but that " it still needs quite a lot of work on the writing and organization." FUCK. I just wanted to be done.
Plus, she says that I over-argued my point some, which I am completely aware of, but had to do in order to make it long enough. Ugh. I am just so angry (mostly with myself). Way to ruin my day.

1 Comments:

  • I totally sympathize...I got almost the same comments back from my thesis advisor. Mine is due in a week and I still don't have a full draft. Sweet lord, massive papers can eat one's soul.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home