inner voices

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the final round

Second semester starts today. My last semester of school ever (hopefully). Weird but wonderful. I wish I was already done, but since I'm not, I'll settle for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. This semester has the potential to be really bad though. Oh well... eyes on the prize!

It will be SO nice to be done:
- to live in one place, to not have to disrupt my life every few weeks to travel back and forth;
- to forge real, permanent relationships instead of the sporadic nature of many of my relationships right now, renewing every time I come back into town and fading into the background when I'm away;
- and most of all, the feeling that I'm actually living my life instead of waiting for it to happen!

First class of the semester starts in 45 minutes, I need coffee.

1 Comments:

  • if it's any consolation, i have the same issue. you're still my friend though;)

    -joe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home