inner voices

Friday, January 27, 2006

hot 'n sweaty

Nothing indecent, just got back from a run. I got new running shoes today. I knew it was time for a new pair, but I definitely didn't realize how badly worn my old ones were until I tried on a new pair today. Granted, between the shoes and the plane ticket I bought yesterday (to come into town for Mandy's wedding in March), I will have no money for hte month of February... But it's worth it (both purchases).

Time has been absolutely FLYING since I've been home. Not sure how it's already Friday! Especially since I really haven't done that much. Spent Weds with my grandmother and had lunch with Tyler yesterday. Have put in a few hours each day on my paper (and hope to spend most of Monday working on it too). Today I went downtown to have lunch with someone from my law firm and get a form for my bar application notarized (scary!) (and go to the good store to buy running shoes).

Busy weekend -- if you're here I hope I'm seeing you! Wish I didn't have to head back to Cambridge on Tuesday :( Oh well. Off to shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home