inner voices

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

made it home

After a hellish weekend of studying and other disasters, I did indeed make it through my final yesterday morning. Who knows how I did -- could have aced it could have failed it and I really won't know until I get my grades back (which will be before April... like in March maybe). I got lucky with my flight yesterday. The weather in Boston was awful and they all but shut down the airport but by the time my flight was supposed to leave things were picking back up and I ended up only being 30 minutes delayed.

And now I'm home. Sort of stuck here too, without a car. Bonding time with the dogs and time to put in some major work on the paper. What a fun week off this will be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home