inner voices

Monday, January 30, 2006

4s

So I've been tagged by Lisa, who is totally awesome, to do this. Therefore, I must fill it out and tag others. Enjoy.

here are my 4s:
Four jobs I've had:
- Summer Associate at a law firm
- Lifeguard
- Swim instructor
- usher at Ravinia

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
- Grease
- Sixteen Candles
- Legally Blonde
- Top Gun

Four Places I've Lived:
- Cambridge
- Colorado Springs
- Glencoe
- Chicago

Four TV shows I love:
- Gilmore Girls
- What Not to Wear
- The OC
- Jeopardy!

Four places I've vacationed:
- Beaver Creek, Colorado
- San Francisco (and San Jose and Sonoma), California
- Tucson, Arizona
- Las Vegas

Four of my favorite dishes:
- Paella (made by my mother)
- Banana ice cream
- a Chipotle fajita burrito
- crab cakes

Four sites I visit daily:
- Chicago Tribune
- Sudoku
- Friendster
- Sister Hazel

Four places I would rather be right now:
- on a mountain skiing
- on a beach in the sun
- in my bed (sleeping)
- Colorado

Four bloggers I am tagging to fill out this meme and do something productive with their life:
Jamie, Tyler, Kim, and Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home