inner voices

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

strange deja vu...

I spent the lunch hour today at a strange panel discussion on the intersection between education and juvenile justice (not strange because of the topic, but strange because the panelists were so disjointed and all over the place). Anyway, the combination of going to this panel and doing my homework for tomorrow's Child Advocacy Class Session (which is on Education Law, special education in particular) all of a sudden brought back a memory of writing my junior theme in high school. My topic, strangely enough, was special education and the pros and cons of mainstream education for special needs students. I have to tell you that until this morning I had no memory of writing a junior theme, much less my topic. So weird.

Now I have to go make myself look pretty for my yearbook picture. After all, when law students I don't know now are reminiscing 20 years from now, I want them to look at my picture and say: wow -- why didn't I know her -- she was hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home