inner voices

Thursday, November 10, 2005

idling

So I went to bed an hour ago but, alas, sleep is not to be had right now. For the second night in a row, a truck has decided to idle for hours right outside my apartment after I've gone to bed. Love living on a big street... Called the cops this time, we'll see if that helps. Really wanted to go to bed early tonight. I took a final today and was just looking forward to a good night's sleep. Oh well, guess not.

Some thoughts I've been having lately (in no particular order):
1. Would it really make your life better if your windshield wipers sensed rain and turned themselves on? I can't see it making any difference in my life...
2. What exactly is it that makes Friendster (and My Space, Facebook, and all the others) so addicting? Why do I feel like I should measure my self worth by how many friends I have? Is this ridiculous? Unfortunately, I think it's sort of normal...
3. Why on earth is Sudoku so addicting? Any insight here??

Maybe I'll have more thoughts later. Or maybe I'll sleep later. Either way, let me know what you think, especially if you've ever shared any of these thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home