inner voices

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

tension mounts

The Sox game got way too intense (tied 5-5 at the bottom of the ninth, Astros are at bat) so I came here to take my mind off the stress.

It's been a weird day. Example: I was driving around and I turned on Q101 which, if you've lived in Chicago you know is the alternative station, and they were playing Blues Traveller (Runaround in case you care). Now this kind of music is on The Mix and maybe even Kiss but not Q101... It was like I was in an alternate universe or something.

I go to California tomorrow -- YAY!! 2 days with Sarah then the weekend with family. Unfortunately I have to bring a bunch of work with me (stupid MPRE that I have to take right when I get back to Boston) but it'll be nice all the same :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home