inner voices

Monday, October 24, 2005

so tired

I am so exhausted and there is just no good reason for it! I've been at home, mostly doing nothing, yet I feel barely functional! Weekend was good though. Here's a quick runthrough:

On Saturday morning I helped a scholarship program my dad is involved with interview 8th graders (it's high school scholarships) which was a lot of fun. These kids have so much more poise than I did at that age! Saturday night I went out with Lisa and caught up. It was nice to see her and so nice to get away from my family for a while! Sunday I went to brunch with Bryan and spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping. Today was spent with my grandmother. We went to lunch at a restaurant at the Glen and then went to see In Her Shoes -- the one with Cameron Diaz and Toni Collette. Dumb but cute.

The Glen is such a strange place. It's where the Glenview Naval station was and now that the base is gone it's like a little town that has arisen from nowhere. There's houses and stores and restaurants and a movie theater and it's just weird because none of this stuff was there when I was in high school (or even college).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home