inner voices

Monday, November 14, 2005

the minutes last for hours

Some days, time just moves so slowly. Espcially days like today, where I have a few things to do, but they're all separated by hours of nothingness. Those hours of nothingness last forever. And as a result, it's 4:30 in the afternoon and I feel like it's 9:00 at night (of course, the fact that it's almost dark outside doesn't help this). And I still have a birthday party to go to at 7:30... don't know what I'll do for the next three hours but probably nothing productive.

On a wholly unrelated topic, I've been really surprised by the lack of publicity about the next Harry Potter movie, which opens this Friday. For the past 3, there have been media blitzes for weeks before the premiere yet this time nothing. It's so weird! Oh, and I found out that in order to make the movie fit in within 2 1/2 hours, they cut out a lot of plot lines, like Hermione's quest to save the House Elves, which is annoying. But they wanted to fit it all into one movie instead of separating it into 2. No clue how they'll fit the most recent book (#6) into one movie -- that will be one LONG movie, but for now I just look forward to seeing this one this weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home