inner voices

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

stupid cassie...

Ugh. Sometimes I just feel so stupid that I can't stand myself. Like today. It all started when I made my Thanksgiving travel plans a month ago. Thinking ahead, got a pretty good price. Thought it was all done. So imagine my surprise when I got an email from my dad asking why I was planning to return to Boston on the morning of Thanksgiving instead of the following Monday... SHIT. While this could have been the fault of some computer somewhere, most likely it was my own human error. So, after talking for a while to a woman who didn't speak English, doing some computer research, and talking then to a nicer woman who did speak English, I was able to fix the problem. But only after spending an additional 200 bucks to do it. That's $200 that I don't have... And now, in addition to being out $200, I just feel so stupid!
Now I'm going to go check my itineraries for my upcoming travel home and to SF so that I can make sure I didn't fuck them up too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home