inner voices

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

stating the obvious

So clearly if you know me (and if you don't know me I'm not sure why you're reading this), you know that I'm a very moody person. That might be an understatement. Anyway, I try to reign it in a bit because I know it's not an attractive trait of mine, but sometimes I just can't help it. I get into these funks where I inexplicably cannot stand to be with any member of the human race, including myself. This is a frustrating occurence because while I'm not going to hang out with other people and impose my dark cloud on them, I have trouble being by myself when I'm in one of these moods because I just drive myself crazy. Thankfully, this doesn't happen very frequently anymore. Unfortunately, though, when it does happen I feel particularly ill-prepared to deal with it because I'm not used to it. This additional frustration does not really help bring me back out of my funk. Grrr. I just want to feel normal again.
Oh, and it's very cold today. I could definitely feel winter in the wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home