inner voices

Friday, October 14, 2005

it's only october...

If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not) Christmas is not for more than 2 months. So then WHY am I already seeing Christmas commercials on tv and Christmas merchandise in stores (e.g. Urban Outfitters...)??? Hello -- we haven't even hit Halloween yet! I love Christmas and the holiday season but I really can't be so into it in October...

Totally different thought: I LOVE the movie Grease. I think I need to own it. It's been on tv a few times recently and is on again tonight and it just makes me happy.

Finally, the rain needs to stop. It has been fully one week since we've seen the sun. Tonight it was raining so hard that my gore-tex raincoat didn't even make a dent in keeping me dry. By the time I got home from dinner in Harvard Square I was soaked through. I might go crazy, between the knee-deep puddles, the wind, and the rain rain rain..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home