inner voices

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Dear Sister Hazel,
You guys never cease to amaze me! How do you do it? BAM Volume 1- UNBELIEVABLE. I can't even believe this is all B-sides (and more) (hence the name) because it is AMAZING. Every time I listen, I love it more and more. Seriously, you just blow me away. I cannot wait to see you in Milwaukee in July (seeing if I can swing a trip to Indianapolis at the end of June, but it's unlikely). And then of course in New Hampshire and Boston in August for OSD - FUN! And I hear you're releasing a Christmas album this fall - amazing. That will be 3 albums in less than one year. UNREAL. You guys rock. Literally. OK, I'm sounding a little crazy here so I should peace out...
LOVE ALWAYS,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home