inner voices

Monday, May 07, 2007

Dear body,
OK, enough of this already.  I am sick of being sick.  First it was the cough that wouldn't go away that turned out to be some chest infection.  Then that FINALLY clears and now it's some stupid stomach bug.  Come on... 3 and a half days of this?  (yeah, going out on Saturday night, while super fun, was probably not the smartest of ideas).  I am SICK of toast and bananas.  But way too scared to try anything else given that rice made my stomach hurt last night and the smells of real food while walking from the El to work this morning made me quite queasy.   And mostly I am sick of being sick.  Also, the timing on this... could not be worse.  So please body, let's be healthy now.  OK?
Thanks,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home