inner voices

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dear Tyra Banks,
I just wanted to let you know that I think you 100% made the right decision on America's Next Top Model last night.  Because if you had picked Natasha, I never would have watched your show again.  And that would have made me a little sad, because it's really one of my favorite forms of escapism, but it's true.  Because man did she piss me off.  She should have been eliminated weeks ago.  Of course a lot of girls this cycle lasted way longer than they should have (hello, Dionne??).  Anyway, I like Jaslene and think that she's got more of a chance in the modeling world than a lot of the winners of recent cycles because she's not as commercial as a lot of them - she actually has that not-quite-pretty but yet gorgeous look that makes a model a model that you didn't see in Caridee or especially in Danielle and Nicole who just look like any pretty girl.  So good job Tyra! 
Your (sometimes reluctant) fan,
Me 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home