inner voices

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dear Time
Slow down, you move too fast...

Yes, I'm quoting Simon & Garfunkle. But I'm not looking to feel groovy. I'm just looking for a little more time to enjoy life instead of trying so hard to keep up as the days just keep racing by. I'm on more of a sleep deficit than I think I have been in many years and I just don't see a foreseeable end to that (well, maybe next weekend in Colorado, but probably not because even then, I'll probably stay awake being stressed out or something). I just wish time would slow down a little bit, that I could enjoy things as they're happening. That I could feel more rested and alive while things are happening instead of being in this slight fog that I've been in (but that's a different issue, not really about you, Time, though if there was more Time, there could be more sleep...).
Anyway, as another song (thought not as well known) says, I'm just looking for a slow down...

Thanks,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home