inner voices

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dear LIFE,
Why, when it rains, must it pour?  Why can't only one thing suck at a time?  Or blow up at a time?  Why must everything come to a head all at once, all when you're least capable of dealing with it because you have a million other things that you're trying to deal with all at the same time?  I ask you this life, because week did not do its job (see below).  I hate this feeling, like I'm on a train heading for a cliff and there's nowhere for me to go but to down.  Let me reiterate I HATE this feeling.  I especially hate this feeling in the week leading up to my birthday (which is feeling less and less relevant and/or important anyway, but that's another story altogether).  Which circles back to my original point.  I feel like I at least maybe could have handled, one at a time, the things you're throwing at me this week life.  Maybe.  But all at once...  This is just a cruel joke and I for one am not laughing.
Not amused,
me

1 Comments:

  • I've learned recently that sometimes life can suck more than you ever thought possible and certainly more than you ever thought you deserved. I guess what doesn't kill us just makes us stronger?

    I hope things start looking up for you very soon and if you ever want to talk, you know where I'm at.

    PS--I really want to come to Chicago soon. Your city looks amazing.

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home