inner voices

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

3 notable things

(in order of importance)

1. Had to say goodbye to a good friend today. He leaves for Hong Kong tomorrow morning and will be there for a year. I'll really miss talking to him. He's a good friend. Hopefully he'll keep his blog updated (http://thefightingirishman.blogspot.com). I'm not at all worried about how he'll fare in Hong Kong thoug -- he'll be great though -- he was born for this!

2. Went to Ikea and bought furniture today. May have pulled every muscle in my upper body though in the process of getting the gigantic boxes off the shelf onto my cart and then off of my cart and into my car. I couldn't find anyone to help me though. The one person I asked couldn't help... Oh well -- I got a desk, dresser, and bookcase (to add to the bed, futon, and table I already own). Exciting! Tomorrow my brother and I will put the Ikea boxes in the apartment (Dad and I will put the furniture together on Friday), as well as the large TV that I've inherited from my parents since they upgraded to a flat screen.

3. Finally, I got a hair cut today. This isn't earth shattering news, I know, but I got about an inch and a half cut off, so it's a pretty big difference to me. I'm pretty happy with it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home