inner voices

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

snip snip

Got a haircut today and, unlike last time, I LOVE it. Hopefully I still love it when I do it myself (tomorrow) but I think I will. Didn't really lose any length but now it has a shape and it moves which is what was sorely lacking before. Exciting! I was super nervous before going but now I'm wishing that I'd tried this place two years ago, instead of waiting until right before I move. Oh well.

Not much else going on. Tonight I have to pack for this weekend becuaes I won't have a chance tomorrow (clinical all day, then Parody tomorrow night (law school comedy show poking fun at HLS)). Amazing how difficult it is to pack for a 2 night trip... I mean, don't want to bring too much but I need to make sure that I have enough. And I obviously have something to wear to the wedding, but what to wear to a "casual pizza dinner" on Friday night? This should not be this difficult...

(really I'm not a complete diva...I just don't really have clothes in the right size other than heavy winter clothes; everything "springy" I have is a few sizes too big, but that's a whole other post).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home