inner voices

Sunday, March 05, 2006

greased lightning!

Seriously, is there any kind of bad day that accidentally catching Grease on TV doesn't make totally better? I own the dvd and haven't even opened it but I love it when I happen to catch it on tv. I mean, it's just one of those movies that you can't watch without getting up and singing along! Well, maybe some people can (weirdos) but I can't!

Anyway, I was annoyed earlier because the stupid dryers in my building don't work and to add more time you have to put in another full $1.50 (bringing the cost/load to 4.50 which is excessive). Criteria for apartment in Chicago: in unit washer/dryer.

Skiing yesterday ended up being pretty fun. Very cold and very windy (up to 50 MPH at the top!) but I felt great on the mountain. Conditions were pretty icy but there was some decent snow once you got down the mountain and into areas that were more protected from the wind. There is no feeling in the world like flying down the mountain. Made me REALLY look forward to Aspen in a few weeks :)

Those are all the thoughts for today. Commercial is over -- back to Grease!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home