inner voices

Sunday, February 19, 2006

bbbrrrrrr

I think I need to buy a space heater. I used to have one, but my parents appropriated it a few years ago after Zoe chewed the cord on theirs... My apartment is SO COLD! The heat in the living room is on all the way and I'm still sitting here in fleece pants, a long sleeved shirt, a fleece pullover, hoodie, two pairs of socks, and a hat. I think the room (rooms actually -- there aren't separate radiators in the kitchen or bathroom) is just too big to be heated by this one heater. The one in my bedroom makes my bedroom really warm but it's a smaller space (and I don't have a computer or tv in my bedroom).

Weekend has been cold but pretty good. Just wish time would move a little faster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home