inner voices

Friday, March 03, 2006

so damn cold!

I was all prepared to go into Boston tonight to watch the CC vs DU hockey game with a bunch of CC alumni (and DU alumni I think) but it is WAY TOO COLD. Too bad too because I really sort of rearranged my day so that I could do this tonight but oh well. Nothing could get me to leave my apartment again tonight.

It's been a largely uneventful few days. Spent a while today myspace messaging back and forth with an old friend who I hadn't talked to in ages who I'll see next weekend at Mandy's wedding so that was fun. Also found out through email that another person who I haven't seen in ages will be there so that's exciting. Increasingly looking forward to next weekend!

Skiing tomorrow. Brrrr.

1 Comments:

  • i'm SO curious who you're talking about :) see you SOON

    By Blogger lisa, At 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home