inner voices

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

negative 20

On a scale of 1-10, today has been a negative twenty. It's like a bad funk that I can't snap out of. The most frustrating thing is that I just can't get out of my head. I feel like I've stopped paying attention to reality because I'm so focused on my thoughts. Prime Example: twice today I've forgotten to zip my fly... Yeah, super. Didn't help that Starbucks was out of soy milk. My one pleasure, shot down. Oh well. Dinner now, a little Olympics, then bed. Speaking of Olympics, I caught a few minutes of curling today. What the hell is the point of curling? I do NOT understand what they were doing or why they were doing it... And things have funny names!

2 Comments:

  • f-ing curlers. with their incessant curling. tonight is snowboarding! BRING ON THE SNOWBOARDS!

    hope today is better :) talk to you later

    By Blogger lisa, At 10:33 AM  

  • Hmmm, negative 20 days in law school? Never happens, I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about! You're so almost done, you have to be so excited! We look forward to seeing you soon...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home