inner voices

Monday, February 13, 2006

happy monday

Things that make Cassie happy:

1. Tax was cancelled this morning. Would have been nice to find out more than 15 minutes before class, but still, the extra hour and a half of free time this morning was much appreciated.

2. THE OLYMPICS! I LOVE the Olympics. I'm not particularly patriotic but I just think that they're so fun. I spent many hours watching during yesterday's snowstorm since I coulnd't really leave the house... (my viewing included hockey, x-c skiing, freestyle mogul skiing, speed skating, luge, and snowboarding.) What a fabulous 2 weeks when there is always something fun to watch :) I could go on at length about the whole Michelle Kwan/Emily Hughes thing but I'll spare you most of it. All I'll say is that I think that Hughes deserves to be there and that it was selfish of Kwan in the first place to petition for the spot on the team.

Unfortunately I now have to go to my legal profession class. Even more unfortunately, I'm on panel today (and tomorrow) which means I'll get called on the whole class. Oh well. After class I get to go home and watch more Olympics so I really can't complain :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home