inner voices

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

so not cool!

I just saw the least cool commercial ever (ok, aside from the scary commercials for scarier movies...). It was for some mountain dew energy drink crap and it was a bunch of nocturnal animals partying. Sounds cute... until you realize that they are racoons and mice and bats and RODENTS!! I do NOT like rodents. Repeat: I DO NOT LIKE RODENTS. YUCK.

Got out of class 20 minutes early tonight (usually have until 6:45 on Weds) and I'm happy to be home early so that I can go to bed early. Tomorrow and Friday will be all day working in Boston at a juvenile justice policy organization. Long days to end a long week. Good thing every week will be like this from now on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home