inner voices

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter 4

Went to see the new Harry Potter movie tonight. It was really good but I'm not sure that it quite hit the bar that the last one set. I will say, however, that the portrayal of Voldemort is really good -- so creepy! And I won't say anything else about it because you should go see it.

After the movie I came home instead of going out with Jamie and his friends. They were celebrating someone's birthday. I didn't want to walk home from the T too late though (since it's a decently long walk from the station to my apartment) and plus I was really hungry and didn't want to spend more money (which I clearly would have done on both food and drink if I'd gone to the bar). So instead I came home and have been chatting online with Tyler, who I don't talk to nearly enough.

Totally separate subject:
I bought the new Liz Phair cd today. It's good. People say that she's sold out but I actually thought that this one sounds more like her old stuff than the last one. Anyway, I bought the cd to keep myself from buying shoes. I'm buying myself a pair of new shoes as a reward for a recent accomplishment There's this pair of boots I like that I almost bought on Zappos.com (best website ever, btw) but I decided to wait until I get home and can go to real shoe stores and look at real shoes. So I bought the cd instead. Rational?

1 Comments:

  • Wasn't HP4 kool? Glad you thought Voldemort was creepy. My friend says he looked too human-like, and he should have been more like a monster.

    I was so sad when Cedric died. I actually cried during that part.

    I can't wait until the 5th one comes out!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home