inner voices

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Giving Thanks

Given that today is Thanksgiving, I thought that I'd make a list (albeit incomplete) of the things I'm thankful for:

I'm thankful...
To live in a safe place
To be able to come home and for it to really still be home
For my incredible family (even my brother!)
For my friends, especially as they accept me for who I am, despite my faults
For my (ever improving) health
To have the opportunity to go to Harvard Law (even though I tend to hate it)
That I have a job waiting for me in September
For this vacation from school -- the calm before the storm

Clearly there's more, but I have to go help with the final preparations, as our company will be arriving in 10 minutes. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home