inner voices

Monday, June 25, 2007

Dear Tyler, Joe, Quinton, and Pete,
Just wanted to thank you all for taking me out on my birthday.  It really meant a lot to me and I had a really nice time with you all :)  Tyler - a special thanks for planning - I know it's not your favorite thing to do and I know I'm not the easiest person to plan something for. 
Anyway, just in case any of you ever read this, I wanted you to know how much I appreciated it!  So thanks for making my birthday special :)
With love,
me

1 Comments:

  • Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry I did not send you good wishes on time--I deactivated my facebook account last week and that was my birthday reminder! I hope you had a wonderful day and that this week started out well for you. Much love!

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home