inner voices

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dear Indigo Girls,
First of all, I think you're fantastic. I always will. But you concert last night was slightly less than fantastic. Really it was your setlist that I found less than fantastic. Why did you play so many songs that I didn't know? I was pretty sure that I knew just about all of your songs? So how was it that I only knew about half of what you played? (and yeah, I knew everything that you said was "new" so that didn't make sense either...). And you played a lot of really slow stuff, which was tough. You did play some good ones - I must say that I was thrilled to hear Romeo and Juliet. And Closer to Fine is always wonderful. And while we left during Galileo, I know that was fabulous too. But I felt like some other great standards were missing. So while I'm still a fan, your show was not all I'd hoped and dreamed.
A slightly disappointed, VERY sleepy,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home