inner voices

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dear Apartment Building,
I really hope that whatever is wrong with you is all fixed by the time I go home tonight.  I'm not certain what exactly is wrong with you but I assume that it's something in a control room somewhere.  Because while the electricity in my apartment was working (thank goodness - this morning would have been a real disaster without my alarm clock and hair dryer), the cable was out, the elevators were not working, and the electricity was out in the parking garage and lobby.  And while walking down from the 12th floor this morning wasn't the end of the world, walking back up to the 12th floor tonight will really annoy me.  So I hope that you're all better by the time I get home tonight.
With love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home