inner voices

Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Friday!

I am so happy that it's Friday. I only wish that it was the end of the day Friday instead of the beginning of the day Friday, but it'll come soon enough I suppose.

I have absolutely no plans this weekend. (well, I'm having bruch/doing an errand with someone tomorrow, but that's different). And, as much of a dork as it makes me, I am SO excited for a weekend where I'm not going out at all. Where I can sit around in my pajamas, watching tv at night and go to bed early. Where I can be productive (or not) during the days, but have a real choice instead of being tied to the couch because of a brutal hangover. I just need this weekend of nothingness. It makes me very very happy.

I'll end this post with a few pictures of last weekend's craziness. Lisa and Tyler's birthdays were last Friday night and oh did we celebrate... For more pictures, click on the "my photos" link to the right. They're in the album "Chicago 2007."

**EDIT** For some reason, the pictures have disappeared. Strange. Oh well, just go look at the flickr page...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home