inner voices

Saturday, February 03, 2007

lazy lazy day

It's like someone up there just doesn't want me to get off my butt today. First, it's SO COLD outside (or so I hear, I haven't actually left my apartment). But we're talking single digits with way below zero windchill. But more importantly, they just keep putting my favorite movies on tv. TBS and I are bonding! First, they played 10 Things I Hate About You which is incredible (and the fact that there's a Hazel song in it only makes it that much better!). Then, I was thinking maybe I'd get up, but now Father of the Bride is on. So here I sit :)

*evening edit* And things just keep getting better... Went to dinner with my Mom (so yes, I left my apartment) and now that I'm home, Legally Blonde is on. Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home