inner voices

Saturday, December 10, 2005

boredom

So it's almost 5:30, I've been working all day (studying for finals, working on my paper) and I now find myself with NOTHING to do. I have no more work to do today (because if I did it today, what would I do tomorrow?) but I also have a minimum of 5 hours before I can go to sleep. Everyone at law school is too busy studying to do anything so I'm just BORED! And to make matters worse, I have a feeling that this is what every night until the end of finals will look like... Me sitting around doing NOTHING watching BAD tv. *sigh* I wish I could just take my finals now and get them over with and go home where I might still be bored, but at least I'd have the dogs (and my family) to keep me company...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home