inner voices

Friday, December 09, 2005

Thunder and Snow

So every time I've been outside walking somewhere today, the weather has gotten progressively worse...

Walk 1: Home to Starbucks, 15 minutes.
It was snowing. This wasn't actually so bad. The streets were ok (there was about an inch accumulation at this point) and it wasn't too cold.

Walk 2: Starbucks to gym, 5 minutes.
Rain. Rain that froze again when it hit the ground making a big slushy ice sheet. It is some sort of miracle that I didn't fall and die while walking to the gym. And don't get me started on the puddles at the intersections...

Walk 3: gym to home, 20 minutes.
Snow, wind, and thunder. I didn't know that there could be a thunderstorm while it was snowing... I am soaking wet. The snow is coming down fast and the wind is creating whiteout conditions. Oh, and it's all falling on top of the ice sheet created by the earlier rain.

Needless to say, I don't plan on leaving my apartment again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home