inner voices

Monday, February 12, 2007

migraines SUCK

I had a nice nice weekend. Was going to post last night, but, well, for reasons you'll see in a moment, that didn't happen and instead I'm posting a very different post.

Weekend was great until the drive home from the burbs last night. I talked to Sarah the whole time, which was awesome, but by the time I got home I had one of the worst migraines ever. Pretty sure that something I ate at dinner had dairy in it (without my realizing it). It is unusual for me to get a migraine that bad without having it build gradually for a few hours but this one hit suddenly like a brick. So after taking medicine, I pretty much went to bed at 8:30 because there wasn't really anything else I could do.

And now it's Monday morning. Was planning on doing a few things on the computer before heading to the gym and wouldn't you know it, I can feel that migraine sneaking back. Sometimes that happens with an especially bad one -- one dose of medicine doesn't quite do the trick. Off to go take medicine before it gets any worse and then I guess I'll go back to sleep for a couple of hours (don't really have a couple more hours to sleep before work but the medicine will knock me out so I don't have much of a choice there). Better to be late for work than to get there and be completely un-functional because I'm being knocked over for a migraine that I didn't treat... BOO MIGRAINES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home