inner voices

Saturday, February 06, 2010

dear self,

next time you're upset or in a dark place, remember how much better you felt today after you wrote it all down.  free form, rambling thoughts posted on my secret blog that no one knows about (and can't be traced back to me).  although i'm not sure that anyone knows about this one anymore either, but that's neither here nor there. anyway, this free form writing thing is the same as  i used to do on a legal pad at schiff, when my mind would be clouded with all of my racing thoughts after those long international phone calls.  and today it was in that blog.  and i feel so much better.  it's like putting the words down takes them out of my brain.  please don't forget this again!

thanks,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home